Why I’m so pathetic:
- I fell deeply in love…and I’m still head over heels in love.
- His voice and words still comfort me.
- I will forever hold out hope that when he’s finally ready for something romantic, he’ll contact me.
- I loved this man more in two months than I did any of my previous exes…and we never even stood in the same room.
- I trusted my heart…and his.
- I believed in a happy ending.
- I diluted myself into believing in that romantic comedies were anything like real life.
- I bought a dress…and shoes (that will live in my closet as a testament to what might have been…decidedly unworn).
- I would rather be alone, than be with anyone else.
- I will never be the same.